- My liability to you under these terms and conditions will not exceed the total price charged for the items purchased.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time you order items from the made by hand herbals website or you use the made by hand herbals website.
- I will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill) or any other loss or damage which does not result directly from my actions, is consequential or was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and me when the contract between us was formed.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold me harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the made by hand herbals website, or the use by any other person accessing the made by hand herbals website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
- Changes which I am required to make by law could apply to orders which you have already made.
- Once you‘ve selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you’ve made a binding offer for the sale of goods.
- Your offer at this stage is still subject to my acceptance.
- In order that I may accept your offer, I obtain an authorisation from either PayPal or your credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page.
- If PayPal or your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- I am deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded betIen you and I only upon those products being shipped to you.
I may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available,
- PayPal or your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns:
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within THIRTY (30) working days after the day you receive your goods. If you choose to cancel your order I will refund:
- Full purchase price
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to me in perfect condition. I will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to me) and if you fail to return goods to me I may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you.
2) Damaged or Faulty Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders I will refund:
- Full purchase price
- Delivery charges (the cost of initial delivery to you)
- Return charges (the cost of returning goods to me) upon the production of a receipt
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders I will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the costof returning goods to me) upon production of a receipt.
3) How to Return Your Goods
In order to return the item, package it up enclosing the following details of the purchase:
- Order no
- List of goods to return
- Reason for return
For my postal address please visit the Contact page.
Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit. You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance.
- Except in relation to the description of products available for order from the made by hand herbals website, I do not guarantee and am not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the made by hand herbals website.
- You may access and use the made by hand herbals website for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the made by hand herbals website or its contents for any commercial purposes without prior consent from me.
- The made by hand herbals website and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with the made by hand herbals website, is my property or that of my suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- I do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the made by hand herbals website, any of the functions of the made by hand herbals website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. The made by hand herbals website is provided “as is”. Accessing the made by hand herbals website is entirely at your own risk.
- The made by hand herbals website may occasionally include links to third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that I will not be responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites.