Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) has a long history of use as a traditional remedy for aching joints and is mentioned by both Nicholas Culpepper and Johns Parkinson (the later served as herbalist to Charles I). There are cultivated varieties of comfrey available in the garden centre, but I forage wild comfrey to make this balm.
With that in mind I’ve carefully made this restoring comfrey joint balm to work on those sore joints. I’ve added a small quantity of frankincense essential oil, which not only smells wonderful but has anti-inflamatory properties too aid healing.
- Handmade herbal balm
- 50ml aluminium pot
- Made with hand picked plants infused in olive oil, shea butter and arrow root
- Vegan friendly
- Suitable for both adults and children
- External use only
- Add to your herbal first aid kit
- Comfrey infused olive oil
- Shea butter
- Arrow root
- Frankincense essential oil
Made from 100% natural ingredients, no additives or preservatives are used at all!